Fußball DerWesten

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

The reason for my George Washington blog...

The reason i am making a blog is because we have been assigned it in our Vernon College history class. I chose George Washington because i thought he was interesting and a good source of imformation. It didnt take much for me to decide that he was what i wanted to blog over because it was something semi easy for me to talk about. I've actually been to the White House once on a trip in 6th grade over the summer. We didnt get to go inside of it ofcourse but it was cool seeing it from a distance. During the trip we also got to go to George Washingtons home and see wear he was buried or placed because he's not underground. It was a great trip I learned so much and was interested the whole time. I can't wait to go back again.

No comments:

Post a Comment